Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Widget on SeoSiteCheckup keep under control your seo status

Hi you aren't reading the same post but this is an integration of my post about www.seositecheckup.com that i wrote some days ago.

With this implementation you can check all the information about your site or you can choose the particular check with a special selection widget display under the address bar where you put the address your site.

This is a very special addiction feature that help you to read more quickly the particular status of your site and help you to keep under control the seo-life of your site

StefanoYesStudioEn

3 comments:

search engine placement said...

Wow, great information. I could say my knowledge in seo is already broad but I find it nice to see people giving out tips and new information.

web service development said...

Thanks for the helpful information. Hope to hear more from you.

Unknown said...

I thing when you find an helpfull informations may be important for who wants to improve his knowledges!

My SEO guru said:" If you share, you win!!!"

Thanks guys